Thursday 25 November 2010

Wedding invites initals ideas and mocks.





















































































































































Just some quick test's I did, not sure on the format, think it looks a bit too standardized in a4.
The invites fold into 3 and is perforated into 3 section 1 with the invite 1 with the rsvp and 1 with the travel and wedding information.

I think it might be better if I create a simple business card style invite on a thick stock accompanied with a compliment slip sized information sheet?

I'll ask the clients and se what they think.

Think i need to work more on the illustration as well i found it hard to re create something with my own hands so i might have to do some digging and stealing in some books.

No comments:

Post a Comment